This is about Gayyung

Hi,we are GAYYUNG. In Chinese, GAYYUNG(假勇) stands for a fearless attitude towards things that one knows he or she is very likely incapable of. It shows the band's central idea that even though in this confusing world our future is way out of sight, still we are here and doing our gayyungish music for everyone, or perhaps, for ourselves.

Life is in itself capricious, and that's what we want to show you through our music.

2009年9月5日 星期六

9/10女巫店 with soundboss

想要在開學後晚上出來透透氣嗎?

或是還沒開學也想要來散散心嗎?

9/10() 晚上九點半假勇在女巫店將與大家一起跟暑假說再見,並且期待寒假的來臨!!!!!!

話說我們錄音工作也差不多告一段落,據說只有bass要回鍋再度面對麥克風們。

所以這代表作品也就要漸漸出爐了。

衷心期待我們再次於女巫店相見唷各位!!!!

9 則留言:

  1. 據說東海24號開學 那唸東海的打死都不會來跟暑假說掰掰

    回覆刪除
  2. Hello! I was at Huashan today and heard your music! I am very impressed by the quality of Taiwanese indie folk music bands.

    I was going to buy your CD, but you didn't bring enough. Can I get in touch to get a CD? My e-mail is pureshooter@hotmail.com

    Sorry I couldn't type Chinese because my Chinese is poor (I am Chinese-Canadian).

    Cheers!

    回覆刪除
  3. HEY!
    We are thrilled to hear that you like our music!!! There are indeed many nice bands in Taiwan, hope you can find more indie bands you love. Sorry about the CD thing...we didn't expect that. Our guitarist will contact you soon for it!

    A million thanks!!!

    回覆刪除
  4. 你門前面接什麼力阿!!o雅學姊棒賽是怎樣!!!

    回覆刪除
  5. I have response for you!!!! check it!!

    回覆刪除